Sunday, April 17, 2011

You're Killin' Me, Smalls! - Texting

Rager at Trudy's obviously. 
          I have nothing against texting itself, I just hate when people suck at it. Here are some things that piss me off beyond belief. First thing, when you're texting someone and you're having a quick back-and-forth conversation. You each send responses back so fast it's like you're a part of the World Texting Championships (Or whatever they're called. Side note: Really? This event exists? Ridiculous). Either way, you're clearly having an ongoing conversation and so you send your response then your texting counterpart doesn't reply for a painfully long 20 minutes. Such a small thing to get pissed about but it drives me crazy. Second thing that makes me want to throw my phone at your face is the feature on BBM that says whether or not I read your text. I reserve the right to ignore you. Dumb questions and annoying texts will be ignored and I will not be sorry. 
          I haven't actually used the phone aspect of my phone in a long, long time. However, if you suck at texting or you abuse the knowledge that BBM provides you with I'm going to call you every time I have a quick question or just want to talk. And honestly, that might get more annoying than you sucking at texting. Either way, sucks to suck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment