Friday, April 29, 2011

Things I Care More About Than the #RoyalWedding

I'm just gonna freestyle for a bit about things that I care more about than the royal wedding, Dr. Cox style


Without further ado, I care more about: 

  • Reggie Bush leaving the New Orleans Saints (And still, who cares?)
  • The 8 Words With Friends games I'm in (And losing) 
  • Finals (I would literally rather study than have to watch this 7 million dollar(pounds? euros? whatever) waste of time) 
  • The fact that TFM reached 100,000 followers on Twitter 
  • The fact that Catherine Zeta-Jones is bi-polar (The hot ones are always crazy)
  • Finding out who the Republican presidential nominees (I'm pulling for Trump)
  • Which zoo in America is going to get the next panda
  • Why women wear ridiculously ugly hats when they're not at the Kentucky Derby 
  • Why women wear ridiculously ugly hats when they're AT the Kentucky Derby 
  • Steve Carrell's last episode of The Office (Based on quality of content (still havent seen it but heard it was solid), that episode should have gotten the 2 billion viewers that the Kate Middleton show got.)
  • The fact that so many MLB teams have weird ass creatures as mascots (Philly, Boston, etc) Not that I dont love it...
  • The iPhone/Droid/Blackberry argument (Well, which one gets internet? Oh, they all do? You'll be fine)
  • Womens' Basketball
  • The processes of grass growing/paint drying/metal rusting/etc 

No Thanks. And Kate, check out bullet number 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment