Thursday, April 7, 2011

Miami's Most Notable Alum to Wed?





That’s right; Benjamin Todd "Ben" Roethlisberger is apparently engaged. I guess his bathroom escapades are coming to an end. You all know what I'm talking about, Benjamin was accused of rape earlier last year at a night club in Georgia. For those of you who don't know, Ben attended this prestigious university from 2001 to 2003 and held every single passing record in Miami Red Hawks history. Just as a side note he did not get enough credits to graduate but was still allowed to walk. (Really come on Miami does that seem fair?) Like I said before Roethlisberger is getting married. I'm not going to say I fear for his future wife's life but does she realize she is marrying an alleged rapist? There is not much more to say about this, except for next time you guys are surfing the internet just take a look at his beard. Big Ben fits the " I look like a rapist" persona through and through. Some of you may not be aware but some individuals who will remain nameless have mentioned that Ben may have gotten into some ...let’s say "trouble" with the opposite sex while attending this university. I guess if anything good can come out of this we will all know that in our hearts at least Ben Roethlisbeger is not a puppy killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment