Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lebron James: Keep it on the Court Please


I was really fine with him leaving Cleveland and all; just not how he did it and I’m sure most of Cleveland can agree he’s a selfish prick. And great he’s got 2,000 points for the 7th year in a row, just remember that those other six were with the Cavs. Yet, I’m not here to bash him about his tendencies and life on the court I’m here to fill you in on him off the court. Let’s start with the biggest and latest news: his mother. Arrested for assaulting a valet attendant. Really? I’m not even surprised she assaulted one, they’re all just pompous men who either can’t speak English or read, and I’m more surprised that this made news. If she does something nice for once, like something not related to a destructive mentality, let me know about it, bad news just naturally finds her and I’m tired of it. The next one being his new animated television show titled the Lebrons. Now unless this is a new and wholesome show, it’s going to be a rip off of the Boondocks and a storyline that entails Delonte West spooning Lebron’s mom or three-ways with Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh. Trust me, this isn’t going to last long, no one’s going to watch that. As my man Donald Glover would say “Took the G out your waffle, all you got left is your ego” and that’s all this is going to be, another way for him to tell everyone he’s so great. Here's the theme song: Theme Song. Until you win the finals, as you promised Cleveland, I’m putting you on the back burner for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment