Friday, April 8, 2011

You're Killin Me, Smalls! - Hats


Now I have nothing against hats whatsoever, I rock the backwards cap everyday all day. What really annoys me are the people that wear hats just to match their attire. You all know exactly what I'm talking about. Those people that wear their big green polo and have a Jets hat to match it or a purple button down and they wear a Colorado Rockies hat just so they match. I wear a hat because I watch sports and I support my team, I could careless if my hat color coordinates with my attire. But I do love calling them out on it, next time you see someone wearing a hat that just matches their attire a little too well; ask them a question about their team. Put them on the spot and watch them cringe as you fire questions they can't answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment