Thursday, April 28, 2011

Countdown - HP7

          Here is where I reveal my nerdy side. So I'll admit, I'm kind of excited for the last Harry Potter movie to come out. I'm not one of the batshit fans who dresses up in a fucking wizard costume for the midnight premiere just to pick apart the inaccuracies but I do concede that the movies are entertaining as fuck. Plus, I grew up reading the books. The new trailer for the last movie just came out and while it is intense as shit and would probably make non-fans go see it (Emma Watson doesnt hurt. The chick that plays Ginny...eh) I'm not blown away. 
          The fact that a casual fan like myself could pick out things from the trailer that were not in the book is a bad sign for Warner Bros. Imagine the diehards freaking out about the inaccuracies. There's going to be hysteria. The costumed crazies might storm out of the theater (I hope so because I always provide color commentary when I'm watching movies and there is nothing more annoying than a 12 year old wearing a fucking robe and face paint trying to tell me to be quiet. Easy, tiger). 
          Either way, the trailer is kind of sick. Can't wait to hear the chirps about having a Harry Potter post. Whatever, we can only talk about the weather for so long. Either way, go see it, but maybe wait until it's been out for a few days so you don't have to deal with the adolescent psychos. July 15th. Count it down. 



No comments:

Post a Comment