Friday, April 8, 2011

You're Killin' Me, Smalls! - Taking Off Noise Canceling Headphones

Yeah, I wear noise canceling headphones that make me look like an idiotic DJ with little to no experience. Do I wear them walking to class or at the library? Uhh, absolutely not. Do I wear them in my dorm while my roommate talks about his project that I care so little about that I start to channel Dr. Cox and fight the need to go into a re-he-he-heeallllly long rant? Hell yes. The fact that I wear these Bose big dogs is not the problem. The problem is taking them off to suddenly experience noises in my room I barely acknowledged or even heard before Bose-ing up. My AC is louder than the house music that this proverbial shitty DJ plays. My Microwave beeps louder and more annoyingly than my morning alarm (I didn't think it was possible) and this classic Miami red brick dorm building is creaking more than a wooden house built during the civil war in a tornado. I may have gotten a little carried away with that analogy but if you have not had this experience I need to convey to you the horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment