Thursday, April 14, 2011

Countdown - Lupe Fiasco

Next Tuesday. Millett Hall. Lupe Fiasco. I don't know about everyone else on campus, but I'm pretty excited for this show. Despite not being able to get floor seats thanks to a certain Chi Psi who walked in with over 2,000 dollars in cash so he could buy every fucking floor seat, I'm still pumped. After a great show from Mike Posner at Brick Street, all I can think is that if that tiny show was that sick, imagine how great Lupe is gonna be at Milett. Tickets are still available though the Miami Box Office and if you don't already have em, I highly suggest throwing down the 30 bucks. I'm expecting legendary things. 

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to say I'm excited too, but remember how shitty Cudi was? So idk. I love Lupe tho and am looking forward to seeing him live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. valid point haha im trying to stay optimistic....

    ReplyDelete