Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You're Killin' Me, Smalls - #Hashtags

Wow, I wish I was as cool as these guys. Obviously they're
Twitter #seasonedvets
 Twitter is fucking great and I probably abuse my ability to tweet from multiple devices but that is not the issue here. Hashtags can be prime in adding a couple laughs to your tweet. They can sum up our feelings about something, provide witty commentary and so much more. A well used hashtag will instantly up your twitter game but what I cannot stand is the people who have two full sentences in a hashtag. Cmonnnn no one wants to read that shit. 10 times out of 10 someone will call you out for "#longesthashtageveraward?" which itself is pushing the length boundaries. Keep the hashtags short and witty and we dont got a problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment