Sunday, May 22, 2011

Would You Rather - Summer Edition

Would You Rather: Summer Edition 
Honestly, not too many problems associated with the blissful months of freedom and sunshine. I don't think i've seen #SummerProblems too many times since break started. However, we have a few dilemmas: 
Surprisingly accurate of my summer, besides, you know, playing in the sand.
But the ice cream part especially is dead on. 


Burn the marshmallow for a s'more or wait for approx. 10 hours to get the perfect golden brown? 
          I'm going with waiting until eternity. So rewarding having that perfect s'more while everyone else's mouths are black from eating soot. Although amount of supplies could factor in my ultimate decision 
          
Hamburger or hotdog? (Serious dilemma...oh wait, have both)
          What am I even saying, barely a problem at all. Barbecues in general are just problem free situations. Why don't we have more barbecues? 


 Have to start a fire with your ass cheeks or get a mosquito bite on your balls
Mosquito bite. Much less pain involved.


Attend the Preakness or the Indy 500?
Indy 500. Such an easy choice for me but for you Kentucky Derby folks, I imagine infield fest would be a draw.


Be pale as shit or have a horrific sunburn?
The sunburn would eventually fade into a decent tan but I'd go with being ghostly just so people could fuck with me and slap me on the back and stuff. That shit hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment