Monday, October 24, 2011

Miami Memories


         Every good bro has had that moment where he wakes up the morning after a hard blackout with hang over and no memory of what went down the night before. I know I've a few awkward mornings already, and I've only been here 3 months. Some of these blackouts made pretty good stories afterword, but there are a few that I would never want to repeat. 
I want to hear the best stories from the elder bros of Miami. I know everyone has that one ridiculous story they love to tell, or that one night that was so fucked up, they don't want any of their friends to know about it. Send me your best stories of blackout nights with awkward mornings and I'll post a few of the best for everyone to read. 

          This is your chance to anonymously get recognition for the most ass backwords night of your life or get recognition and subsiquent braggin rights for having one of the craziest blackouts of all the bros at Miami. The story that the Miami of Brohio staff decides is the best of the best will get some official MoB prizes. #MiamiofBrohioswag
          So send your stories to thebrotege@gmail.com Names are optional, but ridiculousness is absolutely mandatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment