Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Peace & Blessings: Brogina George Says Goodbye


Well folks, it’s about that time. After 6 years of shenanigans and semi intentionally avoiding the professional world I’m taking the plunge and heading into the real world. As of December I’ll be a real person, or as real a person as possible. I’d like to thank our alcoholic followers and the rest of the Brohio staff for all of the facebook/groupme/twitter entertainment. Thank you to Brick Street for keeping my glass full and the starry knights extra starry. Thank you to Bagel and Deli for late night feeding my face. Thank you Krishna for Krishna Sundays and Diarrhea Mondays. Thank you to that random sushi place that’s open at like 3 am when I’m too stoned to make food at home. Thank you townies for reminding me of how pretty I am on a regular basis. It’s been real, it’s been, fun, but it hasn’t been real fun. Stay strapped and never forget Brogina George.

Peace and Blessings.
-Brogina George 

No comments:

Post a Comment